Wednesday 27 April 2016

Thanks Dad



Experimentation and sampling are well underway.  This is what my desk looks like this morning.
What you can see are some speakers that I hope will be the size of the ones that we use on fabric the type and size of the final piece.  If you look carefully to can see my old hifi system which I am using the speaker outlets for an amplified signal.  The result is a lovely stereo quilt!  A big thanks to my lovely Dad for that suggestion!  He also came up with a couple of other suggestions that seem to have made a big difference behind the scenes as well.  50 years as an electrical engineer are still paying off.
This project is made possible with the support of The Cultural Institute at King’s College London, premiering as part of Utopia 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment